The Law Offices of Lloyd Lee, PC has five main principles:
(1) Lean, Modern and Efficient: We run an lean, modern and efficient law practice. While most businesses have adopted new technologies to increase efficiency and minimize overhead expenses, law firms have failed to keep pace and instead operate as if it were the 20th century. Most law firms maintain excessive overhead expenses including expensive offices, lavish furniture, parking spaces, hard-copy libraries, secretaries, paralegals, associates and assistants. They staff entire IT departments to support old technology platforms, and these expenses are passed onto the clients in the form of ridiculous legal fees. Many senior attorneys in old-fashioned law firms bill at $400 – $1200 per hour. It is no wonder that entrepreneurs often avoid legal fees and take the risk of proceeding without representation which is a costly mistake.
The Law Offices of Lloyd Lee, PC runs a modern law practice and minimizes overhead expenses by adopting an efficient business practices and taking advantage of the latest technologies to increase productivity.
(2) Knowledgeable Expertise: Our goal is to build life-long relationships and we accomplish this by providing knowledgeable expertise. We make it our business to know business law and real estate law, and our goal is to know it better than anyone else. Our clients and their businesses are the single most important thing to us, and we recognize the importance of our role in the business process so we make sure that our legal work is held to the highest standard.
(3) Professionalism: We maintain the highest level of professionalism at all times. People often make jokes about lawyers and it is well-deserved. Many lawyers seem to forget that the general public looks to the legal profession for guidance on important issues and we are held to a higher standard because of our position of trust. Yet many attorneys continue to “lose their cool” or interact in an unprofessional manner which degrades the profession of law. As our client, you will always be treated with professionalism and respect.
(4) Responsive and Accessible: In today’s business environment, entrepreneurs deal with situations that are fluid and time-sensitive. Entrepreneurs sometimes need access to their attorneys on nights and weekends or else a deal will not materialize. Most attorneys will not return phone calls or emails once they are off the clock and the unfortunate result is that entire business deals are on hold until Monday morning when the attorney returns to his office.
We are responsive and accessible. For time sensitive issues, we respond to emails and phone calls on weeknights and weekends because that is what our clients need to succeed.
(5) Community: We have deep roots in our local community in downtown Los Angeles because we represent many local people and their businesses. We are actively involved in the non-profit community and we provide pro-bono services in Los Angeles to indigent people. Lloyd Lee, Esq. also serves on the Board of Governors for the Korean-American Bar Association of Southern California which provides significant legal support to the local Los Angeles community by holding free legal clinics, donating significant funds to other non-profits, mentoring law students, endorsing judicial candidates, writing position papers on important legal issues, offering scholarships to law students, and a myriad of other community-based activities. We strive to make a positive difference in our community every single day.